Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's Time for the Monthly Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge!

Hi,

It's time for our challenge over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and this month our challenge is to use the Stamp Up Helpers!  I decided to make a card using the New Clock and Gears set by Karen Burniston  circle sentiment is on a stitched die cut from the Ring Accordion Card die set by Karen.  I  also used the New Congratulations stand Up Helper and some sparkly Silk Microfine Glitter by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is The card opened:




And the Front of the card.....


Then I made a Simple card using the Season's Greeting's Stand up helper as an on the line sentiment ! I also used the new  Solid Stocking die  and Glitter Dots in red a long with some  Adhesive White Velvet on this .  The Background was embossed using the Flower Mosaic Embossing Folder.Ally by Elizabeth Craft Design's.


Then I was playing with some water colored backgrounds using Elizabeth Craft Designs watercolor paper and New Wheelbarrow die a long with the Bunch of Flowers 2 and the Thinking of You stand up Helper die.


This card makes me Happy love how colorful backgrounds made with distress inks are and there are so many possibilities with the fun new Elizabeth Craft Design's dies!


Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Design's Blog and see all the Amazing creations by my team mates.

All Supplies are linked below!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


  

   

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Fab cards! You know which one is my fave! Only now do I see the "smooshed ink" flowers--I was always staring at your background! Nice!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Kelly. I love the sparkly one.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...