Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Yummy Merry Christmas card with New Dies by Joset Designs!

Hi,

I just Love the Macaron's and the Christmas Pudding  by Joset Designs and thought it would be fun to color them with my Copic's and add a little Silk Microfine Glitter accents and place them onto the Oval Accordion by Karen Burniston.

Here is the Front of my Card:


I added a Bow at the Top using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Four Bows.
For the Cake Plate I used a mixture of Shimmer Sheetz and Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.
For the Chocolate on top of the Pudding I used the New Light Brown SMG and covered it with Glossy accents for a little shine :)



I added a Holly Berry Piece o the Top of the pudding and used some of the New Colors of SMG Go to Green and Bright Cranberry. The Cake and Macarons were colored with Copic Markers.

And the Card Opened Up:


The Sentiment I used is New From Karen Burniston from the Holiday Clear Stamps.
I just love these New Dies by Joset...who wouldn't want to get a yummy treat on a card in the mail...so Fun!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a Wonderful Day!
XO
Kelly



  

   


3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

So awesome!! Love the shine from the glitter and GA. The macarons are my fave!!

CASTOWNE said...

Love it, Kelly.

Arlene said...

Just beautiful - It looks good enough to eat.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...