Sunday, September 25, 2016

Chrysanthemum's in a Cute Barrel Basket!

Hi,

I am not very good at making the Susan's Garden Flowers by Elizabeth Craft Designs but they are so beautiful when done right.  It's hard to beleive they are paper....
I Love the Little Barrel Basket by Karen Burniston and thought they would be perfect placed in side one.

Here is the card I created:

I used the NEW Entwined Ovals by Els Van de burgt Studio to frame the oval I had cut using the Fitted Ovals and inked it using the Karen Burniston Plaid Stage it Stencil
Then framed my piece using the Stitched and Dotted Scallop Ovals by Els before adding the Thanks from the Flourish Gift Frame by Karen Burniston.

Here is a close up:
I added Ranger Enamel accents in Pink to the dots on the Entwined Oval by Els (Available Monday) from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Hope you have had a great weekend......
XOXO
Kelly


  

   

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Wow! This is totally gorgeous, Kelly! Love how you colored the basket, too!

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful, great dimension!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...