Thursday, October 20, 2016

Halloween BOO


Hi,  I was playing with the Banner Background by Els/Elizabeth Craft Designs in some Halloween colors..... I ended up making this card using several of the New Halloween Collection by Karen Burniston. ( Which by the way is on sale right now )


I colored the background using Chameleon Pens, Made a Glittery Midnight the Bat by Karen Burniston to hold a little glittery Boo Banner across the top of the card.  
I stamped the 31 in Black Ink and placed ECD  double sided transparent tape across it and covered it in Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter before cutting it out with one of the oval dies from the Anita Frames Pop Up set.
Love the Tree and the Graveyard from the Halloween Scene set by Karen.  I also added a few Black Glitter Dots to the top of the card and the 31 oval. the BOO was cut using the Alphabet 1 Caps and I with the front topped with ECD double sided adhesive tape and then I rubbed in some Violet Silk Microfine Glitter  onto them.
All dies are by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Linked below.....
Thank you for stopping by and have a great Friday!
XO
Kelly


 

   
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...