Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Tree Farm Christmas card using the Twist Circle Pop Up!

Hi,

Still trying to get the Holiday images I had colored onto cards.  I Love this cute little Tree Farm set available at Ellen Hutson.  I thought it would be a perfect card using the Twist Circle Pop Up on the inside.  I used several other dies by Karen Burniston to make this card all come together.

Here is the front:

I used the Christmas die from the Merry Christmas Pop It Ups set and the Beach Edges for the Snow.
All images are from the Tree Farm set available at Ellen Hutson.

And the Inside:


Such a cute little hedgehog.... I used several dies from the Circle and Labels and Anita Frames sets (by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs) to complete the inside of the card.



I'm hoping to get a few more Christmas cards made with previous colored images before we take off on Sunday.

Supplies I used are listed below, Thank You for stopping and have a great day!
XO
Kelly


 
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...