Friday, January 13, 2017

New Stamps and Dies coming soon by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Im excited to be on the Coloring Team for Elizabeth Craft Designs it keeps me doing what I love through treatment.  Today  we get to start showing you dies and stamps by Krista that will be available by ECD soon probably around February 1st.  (Keep your EYES on the Coming Soon Page on the ECD home page.)     I have kept most of my cards pretty simple lately as my Mojo has not been real good but its getting better :)

This little kitty reminds me of a friends cat, there are dies to cut the images out but on this card I did chose not to.



 Here is another card using the same set


Love how perfectly the dies work to cut the images out.....

There are so many whimsical fun stamps in the collection I can't wait to show you more....
Some Pretty Awesome dies too :)

Thank you for stopping by today and have a Wonderful day!
XO
   


2 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute cards Kelly

~amy~ said...

awwwww...these are so sweet!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...