Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Sweet Bear Getting Some Honey....



Hi,

I Love this sweet Honey Bear set by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs and thought it would be perfect to pair with the Honeycomb die by Joset Designs!



These images are so fun to color and make me smile.....
Here is another view!


I used a ModaScrap Fishtail Banner and a Sentiment from the New Dream Sentiment set by Joset Designs.
I kept this card mostly white letting the sweet images stand out,,,,,
Supplies I used are linked below.  Thanks So Much for stopping and have a perfect day!
XO
Kelly
   



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...