Monday, March 6, 2017

A Boxy Kind of Birthday!

Hi,

Since we will be leaving soon for Phoenix for a month for my surgery I needed t get a Birthday card finished for my niece. She counts on having a card from me in her mailbox on her special day and has since she was little....So many cards will not get finished and created for March Birthday's but this one will :)

I just got the Scalloped Edge Box Card Pop Up die set by Lawn Fawn and their yummy perfectly  plaid papers so I started there....
I Love the Party Birds by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs and thought they would be fun on this card!

Here its the card in the closed position:



And the card partially open.....


And a couple open shots...such a fun card!




I can't wait to make more of these...I love that they are small enough to fit in a regular A2 envelope too!!
Might need to start hoarding they s New Lawn Fawn Paper as it just makes me Happy!!

Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
Supplies are linked below!
XOXO
   

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...