Saturday, June 17, 2017

A Happy Little Seagull Wish!

Hi,

I'm playing with the NEW Karen Burniston  Charm Accordion die set  from her In Cahoots with Riley release!
Here is my card closed.....



These MFT Seagulls and their sayings are so much fun....just love them!


I just love this die set....even though it creates a smaller card it has a huge impact....I Love the Little jump ring die Karen created too!
I used the Karen Burniston Nature Edges ( Cloud )Stitched Edges upside down to get the waves for my seagulls!

The splatter was created using some Mr. Huey White spray that I flicked with a paint brush to control it a bit.
Supplies I used are linked below
Hope you have a Nice Day..... Thanks for stopping by!
XO
Kelly










1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

So dang cute!! Perfect images for the accordion card!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...