Thursday, September 7, 2017

You're My Favorite to Hang Out With...

Hi,

I have a Fun card for you today using the Karen Burniston Katherine Label Pop Up and MFT's Jungle Gym.

Here is the Front of my card!


And the card opened up.....


And a Close up :)


I Love the Katherine Label die set and how you can make it a window card or not.... All dies other tat the Jungle Gym animals are in the set too!

My blog might be a little quiet for a week as we are going camping with family.
I will take things to color but won't be making any new cards that week.....

Supplies I used are linked below......
Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...