Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Blue Rose using New Stamps by Moda Scrap/Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Moda Scrap is a designer for Elizabeth Craft Designs from Italy and she designs the most beautiful papers and fun stamps.  One of her New stamp sets is a layering Rose set and is so much fun!
I did not have a great ink combo for pinks or reds so went out on a limb and made a blue rose... :) Hopefully soon I will get some more inks....

Here is my card:



And another view....


So simple easy and fun....

Hope you are having a Wonderful day!
Thank You for stopping.....

XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...