Saturday, October 7, 2017

A Coffee card with Coffee Riley and the Katherine Label Pop Up!

Hi,

I just recently got a few Riley's from Riley and Company.....I've been eyeing him for a while!  He sure is fun to color and tiny and cute....
I have a card t show you today using Coffee Riley along with the Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston!

Here is the Front of the Card:


I also used the   by Karen Burniston
For this card I turned the Katherine Label Vertical so Riley fit perfectly inside my window.

Here is the Inside:


The Sentiment Inside is a Funny Bones Stamp also available at (Riley and Company)...they are too much Fun!
You can find Coffee Riley HERE
and the Sentiment HERE
All other
Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank You for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love making kids birthday cards with die cuts! We can do better than the card companies and the homemade cards mean so much more. These are so cute, thanks for sharing!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...