Friday, November 10, 2017

Celebrate with Colorful Balloons and Stitched Stars!

Hi,

I had some backgrounds from when I was playing with my alcohol inks the other day and decided to die cut some Fun Balloons and Stitched Stars using some Joset Designs / Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies.
I also used a both New  Sentiments 1 and 2 dies and stamps from her latest release.....

Here is my first card card:


I used the Adventure Edges to make a Fun grassy hill.

Next I made a multi colored Stitched Star card....


And another view.....



Just love alcohol inks they are mesmerizing :)

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today!!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Karen (karey2005) said...

These are simply beautiful! Makes me want to break out my alcohol inks!

Noah's Birthday Card and my Tag Book die Set Winner!!

Hi, I'm here to announce my winner of the Tag Book Pop Up Die Set!!  Drum Roll..... The Winner is (   lynnl   said... I love eve...