Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Practice with Chameleon Colored Pencils and some Elizabeth Craft Designs Stamps!

Hi,

We went to Phoenix over the weekend and usually if I know I'll have some down time I bring my Copic markers.  This trip I decided to leave them at home but had some images and my Chameleon Colored Pencils in my computer bag a long with some pre stamped images.  I get up early and Dale does not so I played with them a bit.  I need tons of practice but decided to put the images to cards anyhow.....

Here is my card:


And another view:


I loved playing with the pencils and plan to start using them more and more.
These Images are by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs and I just love her stamps....
So Fun to color!
Hope you have a great day, thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...