Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Another Upsy Daisy with New Dies coming by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I just can not get enough of this fun  Upsy Daisy die set and decide to make a tropical card this time using New and older Karen Burniston die sets!

Here is the front of my card:


I used the New Crosshatch Rectangles the Shark and the Beach Sceen a long with the Word set 4 .

Here is the Inside of the card....


And another view.....


For the inside I used the New Upsy Daisy, the Beach charms, Word set 1 and Word set 6 , the Nature Edges and the Tropical Scene for the palm trees.
All supplies are linked below! The New Karen Burniston dies can be preordered and will be in stores around the first week of June!

Thank You for stopping by today and have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

dyeandpigment said...

Love it. Can't wait to get my dies.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...